Re: [OM] IMG: Times Square Selfie

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Times Square Selfie
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 21:33:03 -0400
Exactly as depicted I think the woman's arm will be in the picture. The camera is probably a phone with triggering via bluetooth and the typical field of view is that of a 28mm lens on a 35mm camera. But the angle of the camera vs the selfie stick is adjustable so much of the arm can be placed out of the field of view by adjusting the camera angle.

Chuck Norcutt