Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1 with 4/3 lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1 with 4/3 lenses
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 14:32:17 -0400
Excellent correction. I also worked with Tom Nieman to do corrections for my Tokina 28-80 and 80-200/2.8 Pro lenses as well as a few Oly primes using my Canon 5D. A great guy to work with and great software as well. I found that schools of the late 50s through 60s that had lots of windows with an aluminum support structure made excellent targets for distortion correction.

Chuck Norcutt