Re: [OM] One Big Ass Mistake America

Subject: Re: [OM] One Big Ass Mistake America
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 09:06:39 -0500
Also? The flag that Southerners are so proud of was actually the Confederate
Battle Flag, not the Flag of the Confederacy. Overall, still racist. But
ignorance runs deep.

Several Southern states have laws on the books protecting it like the national
laws protecting the official U.S. Flag, from what I understand.

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach