Re: [OM] Olympus 12mm is not 12mm?

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus 12mm is not 12mm?
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 16:50:54 +0800
The out of camera JPEG is exactly the same as Olympus Viewer converted image, it looks the same as seen on LCD liveview too. I just don't understand why RawTherapee can gives wider view (also linear distortion corrected) and Olympus just cut it out.

C.H.Ling

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>