Re: [OM] Interesting Aircraft

Subject: Re: [OM] Interesting Aircraft
From: Piers Hemy <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 21:48:51 +0100
That was pretty much what I was reminded of, Chris and Chris, although I
have not had the pleasure of seeing an Ekranoplan in the flesh. I have to
make do with a Google maps satellite view at http://tinyurl.com/qehp5y6 for
a view of the WiG Caspian Sea monster, at 70m long and 44m wingspan it is
hard to miss. YouTube has some footage. Somewhere!

Piers