Re: [OM] (OT) Email again

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Email again
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 12:23:05 -0400
That's when I see mine. But gmail doesn't adjust the way the list of
messages looks to reflect a new message in the thread.

I've decided to stop being frustrated and just start using the program. I'm
sure it will all work out in the end. And as the fellow famously said (said
famously) in the Exotic Marigold Hotel, "If it hasn't worked out, then it
isn't the end."

Fabulous set of movies, by the way. First and Second. Highly recommended.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal