Re: [OM] Scotland 2015

Subject: Re: [OM] Scotland 2015
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 16:36:25 -0400
Well done with Killin! It hasn’t changed much. On the way out, headed for
Glasgow and home a week ago today, the Falls were raging. If I hadn’t been so
tense about carving my way through the weather to get to the airport on time, I
would have braved the elements and taken some snaps.

When you were there, did you have the fish and chips at Smiddy’s? A meal at
Bridge of Lochay Hotel?

I wanna go back already.

—Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal