Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: work, the Champions League and some prett

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: work, the Champions League and some pretty light
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 10:43:37 +0100
Thanks, Nathan.  I’m on a particularly slow connection up here in Derbyshire so
did not have time to look through all of them, but you’ve done a good job with
those magical flowers.

The one of the presentation on business models of IPR infringement made me
think of the MBT shoes that I bought a few months ago.  It was obvious that
they were fakes as soon as I received them, but managed to get a chargeback on
my VISA card.  I don’t know what to do with the blimmin’ things now; I dare not
dispose of them in case the company in China wants them back . . .

Chris