[OM] Few Fotos for Fun

Subject: [OM] Few Fotos for Fun
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 11:10:59 +0200
First apologies for not posting and commenting much recently, life has seemed to get in the way.

So hopefully to make up for it here are a few recent images, starting with a Mono of the Hammetschwandlift which raises you a height of 152 m very quickly, Luc was a little unsure about being in a glass fronted lift so high up.

I tried to highligt the figures (Kerstina and Cai) at the bottom of the image to give some scale and this was the best compromise I could achieve.

<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Portfolio/Few-Fotos-for-Fun/June-2015---Few-Fotos-For-Fun/i-TtLgZv4/A>

Next up is another Mono this time a sunset, not the obvious choice but I wondered if it works
<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Portfolio/Few-Fotos-for-Fun/June-2015---Few-Fotos-For-Fun/i-Kg5ZhqL/A>

Here is a colour one for traditionalists
<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Portfolio/Few-Fotos-for-Fun/June-2015---Few-Fotos-For-Fun/i-6VRFv8T/A>

For some reason I thought of Mr Crawford when I took this
<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Portfolio/Few-Fotos-for-Fun/June-2015---Few-Fotos-For-Fun/i-9hgZM7K/A>

and lastly a swiss cow with no bell - what's happening to this world?

<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Portfolio/Few-Fotos-for-Fun/June-2015---Few-Fotos-For-Fun/i-QPRD39B/A>

C&C greatly appreciated

IanW