[OM] OM Zuiko 50mm f/1.4 for sale

Subject: [OM] OM Zuiko 50mm f/1.4 for sale
From: Brian Gray <bsg017@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2015 16:15:40 +0100
   Hi
   I have decided to sell my OM Zuiko 50mm f/1.4 lens as I never use it
   since I changed from using my failing OM2SP to an OMD EM5.
   Auto-S  with serial number 1,031,2** with a black nose, and offered
   with OM rear cap and generic 49 mm front cap along with a Clubman 1B
   Skylight filter.
   Is any one interested at UKP45 plus postage and packing? Payment by
   PayPal preferred. (The lens is in the UK)
   If there is no interest expressed, you know the auction site where it
   will go!
   Brian Gray