Re: [OM] (OT) Loch Tay

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Loch Tay
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 20:09:46 -0400
Thanks! Shooting in Scotland is a lot of fun, as long as you don’t take
yourself or your expectations too seriously. The best stuff flies by so fast
you can’t catch the picture. Monday night in Killin, the night before we left,
there was a rainbow as brilliant and vibrant and rich as any I’ve ever seen. I
didn’t even reach for the camera because I knew I couldn’t catch what I was
looking at. So why bother?

—Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal