Re: [OM] IMG: Airport Images

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Airport Images
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 14:48:49 -0500
Hi, Paul,

Usually, in cooler weather, they don one of the many coverall-type jump suits on the rack in the hangar. In these tandem jumps, the instructor normally lands sliding on his butt in the grass, and she will essentially be in his lap, so, I suppose, she is in little danger of getting scratched up. Maybe they didn't have a suit to fit her. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA