Re: [OM] OT: Return of the 2-Wheel Car

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Return of the 2-Wheel Car
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 08:17:49 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>Wow! That Ford Gyron is the coolest thing. I kept waiting for George Jetsen
>to step into it.

    They started the TV article with the opening of the Jetsons where they are
in the flying car with the weird noise.

>On the other hand, the Litmotors website is the most
>irritating web page I've seen in a long time.

     Yes, it is here as well.  I Googled them and found more intelligible sites
such as:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lit_Motors

     Which provided a link for a new 3-wheel car that is going to be made in
Shreveport, LA and has it's main office here in Phoenix:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elio_Motors

     I'd like to learn more about the technical aspects of the Litmotors C-1 as
the concept of a gyro-stabilised 2-wheel car is still futuristic even though
the monorail train that it's based on was patented in the late 19th century.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson