Re: [OM] (OT) No' the fu' shillin'

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) No' the fu' shillin'
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 16:08:00 -0500
Hi Moose,

You have the correct approach, with the flex-brimmed hats. I can attest to what the sun can do. I've had damage removed from the tops of both ears, and any number of spots on my bald head. My grandson is a surgeon who does dental surgery and facial reconstruction. He has removed a number of "growths" for me.

Of course, you have a nice head of hair, from photos I've seen, so the latter part may not apply to you. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA