Re: [OM] Video shooting by E-M5

Subject: Re: [OM] Video shooting by E-M5
From: Michael Wong <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 04:30:22 +0800
Thanks CH.

I experienced video shooting with my ex-LX5 and the format of video was not
friendly as it couldn't be played in my MBP directly and the format must be
converted.

I appreciated that MOV format for video of Olympus digital camera, I may
easy to play & edit the video.

I hope Panasonic will change the video format to MOV that I will have more
option.

Cheers,
Michael

On Tuesday, 2 June 2015, C.H.Ling <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You may try FZ1000, the video AF works for me. It do 50p while the E-M5 is
> only 30p, not good for panning videos. There are also much more control on
> the FZ1000's focusing and video settings. The zoom action and lens quality
> of FZ1000 is not perfect but excellent at that price (I paid ~$677 for
> mine).
>
> C.H.Ling
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Wong" <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
>

>  Thanks Moose's advice.
>>
>> Video shooting is a new task for me and I have to learn more about it.
>>
>> Recently, I joined an video shooting related safety at work with training
>> department of my working company. I found the official video production
>> team in my working company that they use Sony A7 for video shooting with
>> Zeiss Cine-lens. Yup, they use MF focus.
>>
>> Video shooting will be a gimmick for me so that I won't invest for
>> professional video shooting stuffs. I probably go to buy some accessories
>> for my Olympus M4/3 system for video shooting.
>>

>> Cheers,
>> Michael
>>

> --

Cheers,