Re: [OM] battery info

Subject: Re: [OM] battery info
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 22:01:14 -0500
I think most of my thought are confirmed. The aftermarket batteries won't fully charge in the oly charger, the oly batteries won't fully charge in the after market charger, and aftermarket batteries won't generally produce as much run time as the factory one. So, since I'm not climbing Everest, the small additional bulk and weight of a second charger isn't a factor, and getting two batteries of slightly lower capacity is better that one real one. Looks like progo is it.

Thanks

-----Original Message----- From: Moose