Re: [OM] (OT) Morgan for Jim

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Morgan for Jim
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 21:23:17 +0100
I got started slowly on this trip with the X-100s, but as time has gone by I’ve
got more comfortable with it, and I’m pretty happy with the results. I’ve
missed some shots because my shoe leather zoom won’t get me there, but all in
all I’ve enjoyed carrying less camera and more Scotch. <g> It does take some
getting used to, carrying one focal length, especially after carrying such a
heavy kit for so long.

—Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal