[OM] Modified Sina shutter for Linhof type lens board 4x5 LF camera

Subject: [OM] Modified Sina shutter for Linhof type lens board 4x5 LF camera
From: Michael Wong <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 10:51:46 +0800
Had bid a Sina shutter for my LF system and have already modified it to
adapt my Linhof type lens board LF cameras.

An adaptor for converting Sina type to Linhof type to match my cameras.
https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8770/18063488430_d7a5cf3695_o.jpg

Mounted on the camera successfully
https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8770/18063488430_d7a5cf3695_o.jpg
https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8770/18063488430_d7a5cf3695_o.jpg

Adapt ring for mounting lens on the shutter
https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8770/18063488430_d7a5cf3695_o.jpg

The technician also modified the adaptor can be mounted my Protar 80mm
behind the shutter for infinity  focus
https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8891/18252531901_48c76a2dce_o.jpg

It's not easy to catch a Sina shutter with whole set cable and with
reasonable price and good condition in *Bay, lucky I  found it.

Cheers,
Michael