Re: [OM] Fuji X lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji X lenses
From: Nathan Wajsman <nwajsman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 18:22:10 +0200
No, there is plenty of space on the shelves. But a lens on a shelf is not
useful for taking pictures, and since I travel a lot, I want my equipment to be
compact. For most uses, these 3 lenses are now replaced by my newly acquired
18-55mm zoom, and I am very pleased with its image quality. If I need to go
wider than 18mm, then I have a 15mm Leica M lens (well, Cosina/Voigtlander
actually, but in M mount), and similarly if I need to go longer than 55mm, then
I have the Leica 90mm Tele-Elmarit which works beautifully on the Fuji X-T1.
Finally, for really low light situations I am keeping the 1.4/23mm Fuji lens.

Ideally my entire travelling outfit should fit in a small Billingham Hadley or
Think Tank bag.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman