Re: [OM] : Competition 7: Focus on Nature PDI - 18 May 2015

Subject: Re: [OM] : Competition 7: Focus on Nature PDI - 18 May 2015
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 08:31:03 -0400
Me too. I like both. But what's the source of the bright reflections off the top of the fungi.

Chuck Norcutt

On 5/25/2015 12:30 PM, Jez Cunningham wrote:
Thanks Chris, Philippe, Jim...

On 25 May 2015 at 15:29, Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Congratulations!  Nice images, especially the fungi.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 5/25/2015 4:11 AM, Jez Cunningham wrote:

I've finally started to enter pictures into the local camera club
competitions, where the standard is ridiculously high (especially for
nature and wildlife. The club was ranked 5th in the UK in a recent
competition).

Anyway I was very pleased to get Highly Commendeds  for both my entries
:-)

http://www.dorchestercameraclub.co.uk/gallery_668069.html

Sorry, taken with Nikon!
Jez