Re: [OM] A lot of bull....

Subject: Re: [OM] A lot of bull....
From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 06:38:57 -0700
G'Mornin' John!

It is, indeed, the Falkland that you know.  As the crow flies, about 90km
almost due east of me.  But, about 90 minutes, by car.

Falkland is a town of just 640 souls, but it has put on one of the top rodeos
in western Canada, every year since 1919.  The three day rodeo is held every
May long weekend and worth the stop, if you're nearby.

David.

> Is that the Falkland on Highway 97 midway between Vernon and Monte Creek
> ? If so we have been through there and stopped there more times than I
> can remember but never for the rodeo.
>
> jh
>

> On 5/25/2015 2:49 AM, David Young wrote:
>> Still working my way through the shots from the Falklands Rodeo...
>>
>> http://www.furnfeather.net/Look/FS_4.html
>>
>> C&C welcomed, as always.
>>
>> David.
>>
>> ---