[OM] IMGS: Block Party

Subject: [OM] IMGS: Block Party
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 17:17:30 -0400
PESO:

Our last night in Santiago, we packed everything for the flight to Havana
and went to bed early.  Tom heard noise from the street and went to see
what was happening.  He came back and told me I had to get up and come down
to the street.  In front of our casa, the committee to prevent SIDA (AIDS)
was throwing a block party complete with dancers and lots of loud music.
It was very interesting and strange:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/160129219

Hit next until The End.

If I were doing it again, I would use higher ISOs and deal with the noise.
I have color ones, too, but haven't edited those yet.

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina