Re: [OM] IMG: Another Loose Tooth

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Another Loose Tooth
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 20:27:51 +0200
In my country, a "little mouse" picks up the tooth that the kid has hidden under his/her pillow and delivers a gift of some sort, usually money as at that age they are beginning to realis/ze what (even big) bucks/quids mean. I know it might also be a fairy in other cultures - my dentist is not one of them and consequently collected both me tooth and me darn hard earned dough last week... go figure :-(

Conclusion, she's very lucky to have you around Jim :-)

Amities
Philippe