Re: [OM] Key for Olympus OM Case L ??

Subject: Re: [OM] Key for Olympus OM Case L ??
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 07:35:40 +0800
It just happen that I got a few OM Case L some years ago from OM distributor
here, sold all but kept one for my myself. A nice item for collection.

BTW, the old stuffs last much longer than the newer one, my Case L's
leatherette is still like new, same for the OM lens cases while my FL-50
flash soft case cracked only after few years of use.

C.H.Ling

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chuck Norcutt" <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

This list knows EVERYTHING!!!  :-)

Chuck Norcutt