Re: [OM] IMGS: More Baracao and Beaches

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: More Baracao and Beaches
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 09:05:18 -0400
I enjoyed all** of them but particularly liked the close-up portrait of the young boy.

** Well, mostly. I found the menu photo hard to look at due to the extremely bright outside background. If it were mine I'd probably mask the foreground to avoid affecting it and then knock the highlights down on the background.

Chuck Norcutt