Re: [OM] Battery cases (and status flags) revisited

Subject: Re: [OM] Battery cases (and status flags) revisited
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 15:10:02 -0400
Sorry, the second link isn't working as it was supposed to... clicking on the thumbnail isn't showing you a larger image... but that's not important as what was supposed to be there isn't usable to make a print anyhow. For that you have to go to the third link which is working properly. Just copy the image from your browser or click "copy to PhotoShop" if you have that add-on for Firefox.

Chuck Norcutt