Re: [OM] IMG: What Do I Do Now?

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: What Do I Do Now?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 20:01:29 -0400
Use the pepper.  Save yourself and stay off the ladder.

Chuck Norcutt

On 5/11/2015 10:31 AM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Thanks for the information, Charlie.  I have just dealt him a blow. He
is, apparently, our "flyer" who jumps from our oak tree to our
neighbor's pine.  I watched him this morning and found that the pine
limbs had grown close enough above the feeder that he could creep out on
the small branches and jump to the feeder.  I used a ladder and some
long-handled clippers to open up a larger gap.

I'll save the pepper idea for next time.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA