[OM] EM5 Mk. II question

Subject: [OM] EM5 Mk. II question
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 11:41:37 -0500
Anybody on this list got one of the new hot ticket EM5 Mk II bodies yet? I have a question. I'm considering one of these to use alongside my GX7. Since I have 5 Panasonic lenses that, to make the purchase usable will need to be used, how well does the AF and IBIS work with the Panny lenses? I keep reading that certain Oly lenses are made specially for fast AF, but I don't know if that's the truth, or just marketing hype. Remember in the olden days of wristwatches when batteries lasted six months at best, and then Seiko advertised that theirs ran over a year and hinted that it was special (more expensive) batteries, only for us to learn later that they had found a way to make movements with a lower current draw?