[OM] Olympus E-M5 Battery replacement

Subject: [OM] Olympus E-M5 Battery replacement
From: David Irisarri <zuiko3000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 11:23:04 -0400
Hi all,

I have to E-M5 cameras, 2 years ago when I bought them there wasn't
Olympus BLN-1 batteries for sale yet so I bought the Premium Tech
batteries with 1500mAh. I have to say that after two years I usually
pick Premium Tech batteries instead of the Olympus ones because they
last longer or it feels like it. A couple of weeks ago I traveled to
South Spain to visit my parents (now I live in NJ :) and it was quite
warm. Batteries were lasting like one to two hours max! even the
Olympus batts sucked! I don't know anything about batts and I wonder
if someone could recommend me high end BLN-1 batts for the E-M5. is
there a 2000 mAh battery for the E-M5?

I would appreciate your comments.

David.