Re: [OM] IMG: Wildlife Returning

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Wildlife Returning
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 19:30:10 -0500
I'm shooting it at f/4. If there is distance between the subject and the background, it does pretty well. My problem is that I didn't place the feeders with photography in mind. With the green metal feeder, the background usually just fades away. With my other feeders, from where I shoot, all I get in background is the white and red barn door.

Maybe I should just paint the barn black! :-)

Thanks for looking.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA