Re: [OM] Lens Choices

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Choices
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 20:56:22 -0700
On 4/23/2015 8:52 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Thanks, Moose. I suspected that might be the case, but let it ride. It turns out that a number of folks on the LUG still have, and occasionally use, the same Pentax 50/1.4 that I am using. No doubt, the Oly design is more advanced.

I dunno. That S-M-C has a very high reputation. The coating was break through at the time. Probably a toss-up, away from a Pentax or Oly forum. :-)

Even Handed Moose