Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: Starting at beginning

Subject: Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: Starting at beginning
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 19:24:36 -0400
Philippe writes:
<<Not sure double take is absolutely necessary - if Mike still has the raw file
<<at hand it might fare further than this suggestion of mine from the peg

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/408934-1/Mike-3.jpg

Appreciate the time to look and comment Michael, and Chris and Philippe for the
effort of fussing with it.
I do have the raw file and indeed exposure brackets. I did toss the tiff out of
DXO raw processing  though but can redo that in 5 minutes.
For some reason just before porting the tiff to PS I moved the black point to
make the sky a tad darker and increase the contrast
for the reflections. I sit in a dim room and I think my monitor may be a tad
bright though is  callibrated.  At work Philipp's rendition is nicer especially
the putting green.
I thought the foreground marina brought up too much would be distracting.  Paul
and Bob concur with Phillip and I appreciate that they said so.

Please let me know what you did off or on list and will have a revisit of the
image this weekend.

Mike