[OM] OM Stuff

Subject: [OM] OM Stuff
From: "Bob Benson" <bob.benson91@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 10:54:44 -0500
It has taken a while, but I have finally accepted that I probably will not
do film any longer.  Sigh.

This leaves me with a lot of OM stuff.

I'll do this question in two parts:  this week, focus on cameras.  Next week
I'll focus on lenses.

So,  I have several OM4-ti's, an OM-3, and a number of OM2 xx's (various
models.) All in good working condition.  I also have several non-working
OM's good (I suppose) for parts.    I will probably resort to on-line
selling .. but my question is, do any of you have any interest in acquiring
any of these?  I'd sell for less than the on-line sites currently offer
them.  You can reply off-line;  if you're interested, I'll reply to you with
a suggested price list.

Bob Benson