Re: [OM] m.Zuiko 12-50.... arrrgghh!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] m.Zuiko 12-50.... arrrgghh!!!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 21:41:20 -0700
On 4/16/2015 9:12 PM, Mark Dapoz wrote:
You can change that behaviour under settings menu “A”, “Reset Lens”.  Set it to off
and it won’t retract the lens when it powers off.

Yes! But Chuck's problem didn't involve the lens retracting, as the 12-50 doesn't retract. It does reset to 12 mm if turned off/on in Power Zoom Mode.

I just pulled mine off my E-M5, peered through it when without power and used manual the zoom ring. The zoom in Manual mode is mechanical, not fly-by-wire.

Further Clarified Moose