[OM] OT: Internet Service

Subject: [OM] OT: Internet Service
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 07:24:14 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Looks like the DSL service from 19CL has collapsed, partially or totally
depending on what Wifi server you're using.  The router here at this coffee
shop cannot connect to anything except Earthlink, and the router at the Taco
Bell across the street has partial connectivity, but it's not consistent.  I
can't even connect to the local TV stations and newspapers.

     I can see that it's going to be a great day for dialup service.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson