Re: [OM] Usually use brass lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Usually use brass lens
From: Michael Wong <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 19:32:19 +0800
Dear Mike,

I have read your feedback carefully and you're right, my action was
not Scheimpflug
and as you said that Scheimpflug only to tilt front stand only. Thank you
for correction.

I don't have the tables you mentioned and would you mind to tell me how can
I get them? Thank you very much!!!!

Cheers,
Michael