Re: [OM] Hmmmm... Interesting rumours

Subject: Re: [OM] Hmmmm... Interesting rumours
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 17:33:46 -0400
The Tamron 24-135 ranges from 3.5 on the 24mm end to f/5.6 at 135mm. It's max is about f/4.5 at the 59mm length at which this was taken. I guess it must be a uni-lens. Still looks OK to me. The Tokina 2.8s were home in New York when this photo was shot in Florida. But I wouldn't have used such a large aperture on this shot.

Chuck Norcutt