Re: [OM] Photos app in new Mac OSX 10.10.3

Subject: Re: [OM] Photos app in new Mac OSX 10.10.3
From: Michael Wong <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 16:16:40 +0800
I have installed the HDDFanControl.app into MBP. At the beginning of
starting the app, it showed 47ºC at target minimum fan speed 1,100rpm. And
then I open Photos.app and do nothing on the app, the temperature was
rising up to 65ºC within 30sec and the target fan speed up to 6,000rpm
without any noise ............ I closed the Photos.app and the temperature
was going down immediately and the fan speed also going down accordingly.

I installed SMCfan.app before it just showed the fan speed & temperature, I
can control the maximum fan speed only. The noise is crazy when the fan
speed going up. Seems HDDFanControl.app better but it asks for payment.

Cheers,
Michael