Re: [OM] B&W film development for Zone System

Subject: Re: [OM] B&W film development for Zone System
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 19:50:31 -0400
Michael, most films and developers give N-1 by reducing the normal
developing time by 20-30%. Most modern films do not do well with N-2
developing, the mid tones tend to get muddy. I have Normal and N-1 times
listed for many films in Rodinal, D-76, Tmax Developer and PMK on my
tutorial website:

http://crawfordphotoschool.com/film/developing.php

--
Chris Crawford