[OM] Long time no see from a Hong Kong guy

Subject: [OM] Long time no see from a Hong Kong guy
From: Michael Wong <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 18:52:42 +0800
Hi all,

It's a long time no subscription this mailing list,  hope you still
remember me. I'm Michael, from Hong Kong, switched OM to large format for a
couple of years.

I was very business in the past three years that I changed the job position
and studied my university course and the course has been finished. However,
please forgive me my English is still not good.

My daughter completed her secondary school course and has started her
university course in Durham, UK. She enjoys her school life very much and
visits somewhere during school holidays. That means she play, I pay. Umm
.............. that is father :p

Frankly, I was seldom to take photos since too busy but I still love
photography. I'd like to share my photos those were taken within this 3
years later.

I own M4/3 OM-D E-M5 with M.45/1.8, P7-14/4, P14-54/3.5-5.6, M.75-300II and
2 large format cameras, including monorail camera & field camera for indoor
table top and outdoor photography. I still love film shooting &
self-development and printing photos in darkroom. If you remember that, I
switched all Schneider modern lenses to old brass lens for better effect in
B&W film. I still keep those old brass lenses.

Thanks for mailing list that I learned much here & know you here.

Cheers,
Michael

Cheers,
Michael