Re: [OM] A good news story about a photographer who takes on an infringe

Subject: Re: [OM] A good news story about a photographer who takes on an infringer and wins
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 14:48:38 -0400
Good! Would love to have had something like that in place when one of my images
showed up on a Romney for President site. I never got anything other than an
apology and removal of the photo from the site. It would have cost thousands of
dollars to go after the offender in federal court. My case was a slam dunk, but
still, I would have had to give my lawyer $5000 up front just to assemble the
federal filing.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal