Re: [OM] New Photo: Rope Swing, Ola, Tx.

Subject: Re: [OM] New Photo: Rope Swing, Ola, Tx.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 13:03:04 -0700
On 4/4/2015 11:11 PM, ChrisB wrote:
That could be a happy shot or a sad, Leo.

As to the possible emotional content, absent some sad story known or told, it seems happy to me, either now, or in memory. The rope swing, well really just a rope with knots in it, over the creek in our back yard when I was young is no longer there, and the trees have undoubtedly been trimmed. But there have been others there over the years. Last time I looked, there was one, and my grand nieces and nephews were having a ball with it.

But even when it's not there, my memories of playing on it are still happy.

As to the technical qualities, subject and composition are happy. It's sad that
overblown highlights obscure tree detail.

Up and Down Moose