Re: [OM] IMGs: Desert Vistas, Flowers, and Colourful Bugs

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: Desert Vistas, Flowers, and Colourful Bugs
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2015 11:18:15 -0500
I found the insects. It is an Iron Cross Blister Beetle. See the link below:

http://www.arizonensis.org/sonoran/fieldguide/arthropoda/tegrodera.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 4/4/2015 11:03 AM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Chris,

All of these images are nice, and informative to someone like me who has never explored the southwest, but the final closeup image of the insects is outstanding. I hope someone can identify them for you.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA