Re: [OM] Another visit to Wales

Subject: Re: [OM] Another visit to Wales
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 17:56:17 +0200
Very nice Chris,

One of the things I miss about living in Wales is the motorcycle trail riding and If my memory serves me well in the first image the distant bridge is for the train with a walkway along the side which we used to ride along on one of our routes. My best memory of cadair Idris is after descending from the peak, camping on the beach with one of the group catching prawns and throwing them to me to put straight into the pot.

IanW

I took 5-600 pictures, using Fuji mirrorless kit and here are 2 of them:

The Mawddach estuary towards the seaside town of Barmouth:

http://www.images.threeshoes.biz/Landscapes/Wales/i-6fqr96V/A <http://www.images.threeshoes.biz/Landscapes/Wales/i-6fqr96V/A>

The small mountain range called Cadair Idris:

http://www.images.threeshoes.biz/Landscapes/Wales/i-DMrH2mG/A <http://www.images.threeshoes.biz/Landscapes/Wales/i-DMrH2mG/A>

I took each of them from a lovely walk, called the New Precipice Walk. It wasn’t hugely precipitous, but the views were fantastic.

Chris