[OM] Another Mockingbird Image

Subject: [OM] Another Mockingbird Image
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 19:42:34 -0500
As I mentioned in an earlier post, we have observed the resident male Mockingbird sticking around all winter, while his mate takes a vacation. Here is an image made in January 2011, showing the then-resident male.

This was taken with the Oly E-1, with a Pentax bellows to which was attached a lens that is now about 125 yrs old. It is an 8-inch portrait camera lens identified as a No. 6 Symmetrical, made by Ross (London), and is equipped with Waterhouse stops from f/16 to f/64, but no shutter. The image was taken at a distance of about 15 feet, from the cab of my truck. The lens was "wide open".

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Mocking+Bird.jpg.html

Enjoy!

--
Jim Nichols