Re: [OM] First Impressions of Sirui T25X

Subject: Re: [OM] First Impressions of Sirui T25X
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 12:45:25 -0700
On 3/26/2015 5:35 AM, SwissPace wrote:

The tripod has just arrived and I think it will be perfect for me, ... Sure I would maybe have preferred the manfrotto 190 carbon but its a lot more expensive and this look to be fine for my needs.

Quite different beasts. Price aside, the 190 is about light weight, high performance and great flexibility in a full size tripod. The Sirui T25X and Velbon UT 45 are about how those qualities may be compromised in the least troublesome way for small size ad low weight. I've carried both over miles at a time, and it's a big difference. :-)

Enjoy!!

Multi Podal Moose