Re: [OM] Anyone printing - current recommended paper

Subject: Re: [OM] Anyone printing - current recommended paper
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 12:28:29 -0500
Don't know where you're located, but I've had great luck with paper from Red River Paper in Dallas, TX. Prices are very reasonable for good quality paper. I suspect that they are buying paper in rolls from mills and cutting and packaging. They have quite a selection, and sampler packs are available.

-----Original Message----- From: SwissPace