Re: [OM] Ordered an T25X and Cai' Operation last week was Re: Velbon VS-

Subject: Re: [OM] Ordered an T25X and Cai' Operation last week was Re: Velbon VS-433D tripod query
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 07:12:13 +0100
I didn't see the review but I did watch the unboxing video where he showed the technique to extract the legs in seconds, twist all leg knobs and flick, can't comment on how well it will lock but I will keep and eye on that and make sure I do the legs tight now you have warned me, I don't envisage using it much but do want to try some long exposure day shots.

The leg system on my manfrotto neotec is superb but its just too heavy to carry around.

Thanks Ian

Chuck Norcutt <mailto:chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
25 Mar 2015 22:25
But did you read the "most liked negative review" here?
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/917559-REG/sirui_bsrt025x_t_025x_carbon_fiber_tripod.html> The guy rates it 3 stars but he is not a happy camper. He says it takes 90 turns of the knobs to set it up. The last time he used it he forgot to tighten one of them sufficiently and it dropped his Nikon D600 and Tamron 24-70 onto a rock.

Chuck Norcutt