Re: [OM] IMG: Two More Airplane Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Two More Airplane Photos
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 15:24:39 -0500
Hi Moose,

The one in the foreground is what I normally see at the local airport. I have read about the one in the background, but have not seen one. IIRC, on that one, the nose extends forward as shown, and, when powered, centrifugal force extends the propeller blades from the slot shown behind the nose.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA