Re: [OM] Moon/Venus conjunction March 22

Subject: Re: [OM] Moon/Venus conjunction March 22
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 19:21:01 -0400
Sorry I'm not in Florida anymore for the Florida Zuikofest. I was impressed with the image size of the moon with the 150mm end of the zoom. I hadn't imagined it would be that large at only 300mm equivalent. Maybe I should try the 75-300 on the moon some night. Maybe even the 500 spotting scope. I think I can adapt an E-thingy to it using a m4/3 to OM adapter and OM to T2 adapter.

Chuck Norcutt